Cascades will be switching to a new pool pass system for 2022. All residents & tenants will need to register through the new system for access to the pool. Don’t Panic, signing up takes less than 10 minutes and once you’ve signed up, you’re good to go as long as you’re in Cascades! The instructions to sign up are below along with Frequently asked questions:
1. Visit Cellbadge.com/Cascades and select "Registration"
2. Complete the “Initial Add Request” section and select “Request Access” when finished.
3. After completing the initial add request, Cascades Management staff will receive the request and approve access for all eligible residents within one week. Once the request has been approved, residents will receive a confirmation text that states: “Your Cascades Community Association Registration is ADDED ..."
The text will include a link to complete registration. Visit the link and complete the “Enter or Update Household Members” section. Select “Request Pin” once finished.
4. After completing step 3, you should receive a pin via text or email. Enter your pin, or Select “Have you already received your pin? Click Here” to enter your pin.
5. Once at the “Household Members” page, enter all household members aged 6 and older. Once finished, check the box to confirm that you agree with the Cascades Pool rules and agreements and select “Complete Registration.”
6. Once your registration is complete you’re now ready for the pools, and lifeguards will be able to look up passes via last name or address! If you have any issues registering, contact the management staff so that we may assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Guest passes work? - Each resident is allotted 12 guest passes per year. These passes are automatically built into each resident's pass. So if you have a family of 4 people, all 4 people have 12 guest passes, for a combined total of 48 guest passes. When checking in with a guest just notifying the guard of the guest.
Why was my application denied? - There are many potential reasons. The registered name may not have matched your name on file, if you have withstanding HOA Dues you will be denied, renters who don't provide a lease or have a lease on file will be denied. If contact info is available our staff will provide the reason for being denied. But as long as everything is in order, all eligible residents will be approved!
Why is my approval taking so long? We apologize for any delays! In general, we try to approve any requests within 1-7 business days. We're just a staff of 8, so we get overwhelmed at times, especially due during vacation season or if our team gets hit with an illness. But if your approval takes longer than a week please contact our office so that we can get you approved ASAP!
How do I get a pass for my nanny/caretaker? - Any nannies, caretakers or guardians should be added to Household Members.
Do I need to register every year? NOPE! Once you register once, you're good to go as long as you're in Cascades! Renters will need to provide proof of leases in order to keep their accounts active.
Why Switch to a new system? The previous system presented many issues for both the management staff and lifeguards on duty at the pools. This new system is cheaper, more efficient, and will also provide more tools to create a better pool experience for years to come.