- 7 pm
- Monday of the same week as the Board of Directors meeting
- Dwight Bridges - Board Liaison
- Paul Lin - Chairperson
The primary responsibility of the Finance Committee is to advise and assist the Board of directors in planning and administering a program of financial management for the association. In fulfilling its responsibility, the Finance Committee performs functions that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate with the Board of Directors, the management agent, and other committees in the development of the annual budget, including replacement reserve schedules.
- Review and evaluate association financial statements.
- Advise the board of directors regarding the short-term and long-term investment of association funds, in a manner consistent with the governing documents.
- Advise the board of directors in matters relating to delinquencies and the collection of assessments.
- Advise the board of directors in matters relating to the annual audit and preparation of the association's tax returns.
- Perform other functions as directed or approved by the board of directors.